Estate Planning | to Protect Your Family’s Financial Security
Whether you believe it or not, you have an estate – everybody does – and it’s something you need to think about before the end of your life. Your estate is comprised of everything you own including your car, home, checking and savings accounts, investments, furniture, etc. While it’s a topic many choose to not think about, having an estate plan is necessary to ensure that everything you’ve accumulated in your lifetime will be properly protected and distributed after you’re gone.
Maier & Associates in conjunction with a team of qualified professionals will work with you to create a detailed estate plan that helps maintain – and possibly increase – your family’s financial security. We’ll work hard to design a plan aimed to conserve and transfer your wealth in the most tax-efficient way possible.
Estate Planning also includes:
- Instructions for passing on your values (religion, education, etc.)
- Instructions for your care if you become disabled before you die
- Name a guardian for minor children
- Provide for family members with special needs
- Life insurance to provide for your family
- Minimize taxes, court costs, and unnecessary legal fees
- And more!